Sunday 29 August 2010

Clean and Dirty

One of the downsides of the wonderful place I share with C is that the bath is too small for the two of us. So today, while he bathed,  I sat at one end of the bath and massaged and washed his feet and legs. I used some of my favourite Lush products and lovingly caressed his feet, massaging the tense feelings away from them. Up his leg, gently running my hands over his muscles and lovingly paying attention to every knot. I looked into his eyes as I obediently rinsed off the suds. I moved to his back and scrubbed it clean with my exfoliation bar. Rinsing it off and smiling at his lovely clean scent.

I love to wash people like that. To love them with the warm water and sensual scents. It is a real turn on for the sub in me to bath the ones I care for.

I am a little less sexually frustrated today as I appeared to have seduced my way into getting C into bed for a fun few hours of an afternoon romp which left me breathless (in the good way) and grinning like a loon. I really missed the way he fucks me. He is amazing in bed. The way he holds my wrists, scratches my back and growls into my ear just makes me shudder and fall to my knees. He knows just what to do to make me his.

1 comment:

  1. once again Ms Kitty you have me all a fluster... and all this single kitten has are things that buzz, well and your blog - enjoy C, he seems diamond xXx

    ReplyDelete