Friday 27 August 2010

We will fix it?

I asked for a Master. I got a Lover.  He teases me with kisses that never lead anywhere.

I asked for a Mistress. I got a friend. She teased me with promises that never came to fruition.

I crave that hand around my throat, the tight grip in my hair and the slap of flesh on flesh as my head is filled with the scent of the pillow.

I am too fragile, she says. She cannot take responsibility of that. She can't afford for goods broken in this store.I wasn't even given the chance to show that I bounce when dropped. She just walked out and never came back.

He doesn't want to hurt me. Afraid of why I like tearing skin. Love isn't about being rough. Although love doesn't seem to be about anything at the moment.

They say to seek out what I want. I have the freedom. Only nothing else has tasted quite as sweet and so I don't want what is on offer.

I am a pervert without a cause. A rebel without claws. A kitten without a collar. And the mice on the mouse organ have ceased to sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment