Friday 11 March 2011

What to write about?

So I have been asked to, and made word to, writing more in this place. A lot has been happening lately. I have my hands on a sexy little cat girl, I have a naked little fox girl visiting me, and I have many ideas for fiction to write about.

A couple of weeks back the Catgirl came to visit looking for training in the D/s world. Through that training it seemed to transpire that she preferred my kind of attention to the Dragons. I have spent most of my life switching between sub and when trying to be dom it didn't really work. But with her, when I pull on her collar or hair, she arches her back perfectly. When I stick my fingers in her soaking wet and hot pussy she moans like a good little girl. She requires some personal training, but sexually she is ripe and hot and very mailable. I shall write more about her in the coming weeks.

The naked foxgirl. It is a shame that I am not allowed to play with her. Her pert little bottom teases me, wanting to be smacked or grabbed. It is times like this I crave my own cock. To pull her down and impale her on it. The noises I hear her make stir the butterflies in my stomach. She smells like cookies and cream and I just want to clamp my muzzle down on her neck and bruise her coffee coloured skin with my conquest marks. She walks around my apartment without clothing for the pleasure of her master who is also visiting. The Dragon and I do seem to have similar taste in prey.

As for the fiction, well all in good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment